Anita Hassanandani Naagin 3
Anita Hassanandani is a popular Indian model and actress. She is widely known for her roles in several Bollywood movies and TV shows. Her breakthrough role in a movie came in 2003 in “Kuch toh Hai” where she shared the limelight with Tusshar Kapoor and Ekta Deol.
Apart from her roles in popular Bollywood movies, she has done numerous TV shows. Presently, she has a noteworthy role of playing the character of “Shagun” in hit TV series “Yeh Hai Mohabattein”.
She has a good number of fan following and below you will find 5 interesting facts about the actress you may not have known about:
1) Anita Hassanandani began her career as an accomplished model which helped her land a role in her debut TV show produced by the most influential TV producer Ekta Kapoor called “Kabhi Sautan Kabhi Saheli”. The show was a success and this was the turning point in Anita Hassanandani’s acting career.
2) She made her Bollywood debut with Tusshar Kapoor and Esha Deol in “Kuch Toh Hai” released in 2003. The movie did not perform well at the box office but it didn’t matter much from Anita’s perspective as her acting skills were widely recognized and appreciated by people in the industry.
3) Apart from acting in Bollywood movies, she has acted in several South Indian movies and she is greatly known in the south for her dance performance in a highly successful movie “Nuvu Nenu”. In Bollywood, apart from “Kuch toh Hai”, she acted in “Krishna cottage”, “Koi Aap Sa”, “Yeh Dil” and her upcoming TV show “Naagin” produced by Ekta Kapoor.
4) Anita Hassanandani is currently married to Indian Businessman Rohit Reddy but before the couple tied the knot, Anita was dating her co-star from their TV show “Kavyanjali”. Ejaz Khan’s and Anita’s on-screen chemistry was loved by TV viewers throughout and it was no surprise when it was revealed that the two were dating. The couple broke up in 2010 and Anita moved on to marry Rohit Reddy in 2013.
5) Anita is also now attempting to make a mark in the world of Business. Her Businessman husband gave her a huge chunk in his start-up, “TheBagTalk.com”. It is an online fashion website aimed at selling handbags. Anita is interested in giving out designs for the bags and she soon plans to start her own line of handbags.
Apart from her Business endeavors, most of Anita’s fans are waiting for her upcoming TV show “Naagin 3” alongside Surbhi Jyoti and Karishma Tanna. The hit TV show has won fans across India and the previous two installments were probably the best Ekta Kapoor has produced.
Naagin 3 will portray Anita as a body shifting snake woman and she will be seen as playing the main antagonist in the show. Indian TV industry is anxiously anticipating the release of Naagin 3 and Anita’s fans are guaranteed to be in for a treat.